Kindle Embarrassing - A sinking feeling at the Swimming Pool


TW recently gave me a Kindle e-reader. I was not sure if I would take to it but now would not be without it.
Anyway, I said I was going to take it to the swimming pool. TW’s advice (order) to me was that I should put the e-reader inside a conventional paperback when I use it. “Nobody will know you have a Kindle so it will not get stolen”. So, after my first swimming session, I settled down in one of the comfortable loungers alongside the pool to read and I was soon deeply engrossed in my current book by Bill Bryson. However I thought I detected some strange looks, particularly from one bikini clad lady.
After a few checks about my person I realised what the problem was!

My advice, as a result of this experience, is that if you are going to camouflage your Kindle behind a paperback, just make sure that the paperback is the right way up! 

Comments